“Dump Him” List
By Crystalina Evert
Courtesy of Chastity.com
If you are in a bad relationship that has any of these qualities, have the courage to be honest with yourself and to get out!
- You have to tell him more than once to stop
- You feel the need to “fix” him
- He looks at pornography
- He hits you, pushes you, or does anything that frightens you
- He gets drunk or takes drugs
- He doesn’t care if you lie to your family
- He leads you away from God
- He puts you down and then acts like he’s kidding
- He cheats on you
- He lies to you
- He flirts with other girls
- He uses guilt to get you to do what he wants
- He always resents the time you spend with your family
- He behaves badly and blames it on other people or things that happened to him
- He can’t stand on his own two feet without you
- You can’t stand on your own two feet and remain pure with him
These are not minor faults; they are signs of a disastrous future marriage.
If you have a hard time breaking away from a person, get a break up buddy—a close family member or a friend—and they can help you through this.